Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's New Today

I finally finished some the projects I had planned for this week! Unfortunately the "love" wire necklace still isn't complete due to the fact that my local supplier is out of sterling silver chain. :(
I was excited to receive some supplies I had been waiting for though today in the mail. Getting supplies is like getting gifts. I get so excited about it! Anyway, here are some of the new pieces in the shop today:


This one has a very elegant look with Swarovski crystal pearls and Swarovski crystal beads that will sparkle and shine! It's hand-knotted and great for a nicer party. You can find it here.
I love this one! I was so excited to make it and thought it would be a cute gift for Valentine's Day! The fine chain makes it a delicate piece. Check it out here.
This is also a nice little gift to win the guys some points. The same fine brass chain is used as in the previous necklace so it is also delicate. You and your significant other's initials are stamped in the hearts. So cute! Here it is.

I just thought to do this necklace today as I was finishing some other handstamped pieces. I wanted something simple to round out the Valentine's pieces I've done this week and thought this would be cute. Find it here in the shop.
Well that's it for tonight. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment