Friday, January 14, 2011

Week 2 Challenge Complete

Week 2 Challenge

I just wanted to jump on and show the complete project of the watch face I showed earlier this week. I wanted to make the watch simple and I did. I used turquoise deerskin suede lace and braided it for the straps and used a silver toggle clasp to close. It's more a like a watch bracelet and will be great for the upcoming spring season to add some color to your ensemble.

Let me know what you think!
Etsy-versary

I'm very excited! Tomorrow is my one year Etsy-versary! I've been selling my jewelry online on Etsy for one whole year! It has been a great year and I've learned a lot about jewelry making and it's techniques. I look forward to the next year to come and learning new things and growing my business. So to celebrate my first year on Etsy of course I'm having a sale! I'm offering 15% off your entire purchase in my shop with the discount code 1YEAR that you enter when checking out. Hope you find something you like! The sale will be today through tomorrow at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Well that's all for now. I've had a busy week and I'm going to relax!

1 comment:

  1. The watch is lovely. That's a great color for the band.

    ReplyDelete