Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 3 - Hmm what to do?

Hello all!


I've had somewhat of a busy weekend with orders so I haven't had a lot of time to think about what project I want to work on this week. I've got a few more Valentine's Day items that I want to get finished this week so I think I will just post some of them this week and then at the end of the week I'll do a post with all of the completed items.



First I've been on myself to make this sterling silver "love" wire necklace. I haven't made any of these in a while and when I got a custom order for a personalized wire necklace it made me think to do one in sterling silver. That would make a lovely gift for Valentine's Day or even if you wanted to buy yourself something nice for all of us single ladies! Gift yourself!





So here's the main piece of the necklace. I've already twisted it into the word love so now I just have to add the sterling necklace and it will be complete! I will post the other projects soon!

By the way, you need to check out this blog post from Stuff Parents Need because I'm being featured and there will be a giveaway! A $25 credit to my Etsy shop will be given away if you win the giveaway, so head on over there to enter! Everyone likes something for free! So if you're looking for a special gift for someone you need to go check that out.

Also, have a look at the side bar of what's in my shop to see some of my Valentine's Day themed items. They'll be refreshed later in the week to show you more options.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so gorgeous! New follower from Stuff Parents Need! :)

    ReplyDelete