Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spring Jewelry 2012!


Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop by and share some of my newest items. I am so excited and inspired by the Spring 2012 fashion from the bright colors to fun prints to the color blocking! So in the coming weeks I will be bringing you my Spring trend inspired jewelry. These pieces are what I've already created. Aren't they fun?

<><><> 

<><><> 
Color Block Wood Bead Hoop Earrings
$8


Bright Color Wrap Bracelets
$15




Painted Wood Heart Rings
$8



Last time I talked about making a bracelet statement and I have included some awesome bracelets to help you do that! I've got bright and color blocked hoop earrings and fun little painted wood heart rings.


Color Chainmaille Bracelet
$25




Pink and Green Hoop Earrings
$6.50

 One of my favorites is this Turquoise and Gold Chevron necklace! You can't tell in the picture but it's long and will look great with a loose cropped top.

Pink and Yellow Safety Pin Watch
$22.50

Turquoise and Gold Chevron Necklace
$49.50
These are just some of my new spring items and of course new items are added weekly (sometimes multiple times a week) so make sure you stop by and check them out! I'm excited to see where my inspiration will take me!
xoxo

Christine

 Color Word Block Bracelets
$6

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those pieces of jewelry look awesome! It seems like every single one is personalized according to the buyer's choice. You just have to pick which best suits your personality.

    Rochel Faltus

    ReplyDelete