Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Party Style

Happy Holidays!
I love to style ensembles and with the holiday season kicking into gear this is the perfect time to put together some great party outfits (styled with beautiful jewelry of course)! For this look I wanted to build the ensembe around the jewelry so I'm starting with the Gray Pearls and Baubles Necklace and the Gray Pearl Dangle Earrings from Mozella Designs.

Mozella Designs, $45 Mozella Designs, $10
So now it's time for the dress. I'm really liking the snake print trend right now so I picked this sequin snake print dress from Lulu's.
Lulu's, $53, www.lulus.com
Then I'd give the dress a classic touch with a pop of color so I chose this bright blue rouched sleeve jacket from Express.
Express, $138, www.express.com
Normally since the dress is sequined I would pair the ensemble with a more understated shoe but this mini sequined high heel from Express is still nice and doesn't overwhelm the ensemble with flash.
Express, $118, www.express.com
Last but not least we need a simple clutch to top off the ensemble. I chose this black faux crocodile clutch that's big enough to get in the essentials.
Forever 21, $15, www.forever21.com
I'll post more holiday ensembles as the weekend goes on! Let me know what you think!
Christine
Mozella Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment