Friday, November 25, 2011

Cocktail Party - Charcoal Dress

Here's another ensemble for your parties this season. This is for a more sophisticated look. I started with a charcoal velvet tube dress that is figure flattering. I love the sheen of the velvet and that the dress is dark but not the traditional black.
Velvet Tube Dress
$98
Limited










In a Flash Earrings
$18
mark.

Sparkle is a must have for holiday ensembles so next I've added these lovely sparkling dangle earrings. Either pair would work but I'm going to go with the clear pair for my choice.

The double finger ring is a touch of trendiness to your outfit that you're sure to receive compliments on!
Disco Dome Ring
$20
mark.


Silver Mixed Media Bracelet
$35
Mozella Designs
On the opposite wrist from the double finger ring I would wear this fun mixed media bracelet completed with pearls and sparkle!





Black Sheer Dot Tights
$10
Target





Purple Platform Heels
$30
Target









I love adding a pop of color so to finish off this ensemble I'm adding these purple platform heels. I would add a pair of patterned tights with this to make the outfit a little more fun, but you can also go with a pair of black opaque tights to keep things simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment